Please read these Terms and Conditions before using and or ordering from bailsart.com, operated by Bails Art. Terms and Conditions for Bails Art may be amended from time to time.
Your access to and use of Bails Art services is conditional upon your acknowledgement, acceptance and compliance with these Terms. Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors of the website and others who access Bails Art services.
When accessing or using Bails Art services and website, bailsart.com, you are accepting and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions you may not access Bails Art service.
- All images of artwork posted on bailsart.com is solely the property of Bails Art and any reproduction and use without permission is prohibited.
- Images uploaded to bailsart.com for reference to the artist for commissioned work shall be original and Bails Art will assume permission of the original photographer to use as reference to create the original artwork.
- Payment: Once final agreement of commissioned artwork has been made, 50% of total artwork cost will be paid up front and 50% will be paid upon completion and satisfied customer; furthermore, sales are final.
- Bails Art and bailsart.com assumes permissions to use photographs and likenesses of commissioned artwork for marketing and website purposes.
- Commissioned artwork will not begin until client and Bails Art are in agreement on size, medium, content and framing needs.
- Client and/or customer may inform Bails Art of privacy to their commissioned artwork in which case Bails Art will cease to use the client/customer testimonials on bailsart.com website where names are used.
- Once commissioned artwork agreement is final and artwork has been started by Bails Art the client can stop the continuation of the artwork at any time, however the 50% paid by client upon starting artwork will not be refunded. The client will not be responsible for paying the second half, 50%, of the commissioned artwork. In this case, the client will not receive any artwork. The first 50% paid by customer will be for the time the artist spent on the artwork.