Terms and Conditions for Britt Bailey Art
Take a look and read through these terms and conditions before commissioning artwork. Good things to know.
Read The Terms And Conditions Below Or Connect With the Artist For More Information
Your access to and use of Britt Bailey Art services is conditional upon your acknowledgement, acceptance and compliance with these Terms. Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors of the website and others who access Britt Bailey Art services.
When accessing or using Britt Bailey Art services and website, brittbaileyart.com, you are accepting and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions you may not access Britt Bailey Art service.
- All images of artwork posted on brittbaileyart.com is solely the property of Britt Bailey Art and any reproduction and use without permission is prohibited.
- Images uploaded to brittbaileyart.com for reference to the artist for commissioned work shall be original and Bails Art will assume permission of the original photographer to use as reference to create the original artwork.
- Payment: Once final agreement of commissioned artwork has been made, 50% of total artwork cost will be paid up front and 50% will be paid upon completion and satisfied customer; furthermore, sales are final.
- Britt Bailey Art and brittbaileyart.com assumes permissions to use photographs and likenesses of commissioned artwork for marketing and website purposes.
- Commissioned artwork will not begin until client and Britt Bailey Art are in agreement on size, medium, content, and framing needs.
- Client and/or customer may inform Britt Bailey Art of privacy to their commissioned artwork in which case Britt Bailey Art will cease to use the client/customer testimonials where names are used and/or images of the specified commissioned artwork on brittbaileyart.com.
- Once commissioned artwork agreement is final and artwork has been started by Britt Bailey Art, the client can stop the continuation of the artwork at any time. The 50% paid by client upon starting the artwork may not be refunded in full if client discontinues the project. The client will not be responsible for paying the second half, 50%, of the commissioned artwork.
- Once commissioned artwork agreement is final and artwork has been started by Britt Bailey Art the artist can stop the continuation of the artwork at any time. If the artist is unable to complete the project Britt Bailey Art will refund a portion and up to the full first 50% payment. If, for example, there were very specific costly materials purchased specific to the project that both the client and artist agreed upon at the beginning of the project, those costs may not be refunded. The client will not be responsible for paying the second half, 50%, of the commissioned artwork.
- If the completion of the project is discontinued for any reason by the client or artist, the client will not receive any artwork from Britt Bailey Art.